I'm feeling my baby move..........

This is my second pregnancy and I'm feeling my baby move it seems to be more often now then what it was at 13 wks I'm 14 now. I didn't feel any movement with my first till I was 17 wks and about 23 weeks I think not sure I can't really remember I know it was in the twenties my husband was able to feel it moving. So with the second pregnancy when will I be able to feel it more than a little session here and there and when will my hubby be able to feel the baby. The main time I feel the baby is when I'm sitting and drinking something frequently while I'm sitting. Then here and there when I lay down but not as often as sitting so besides when will the kicking pick up and when will hubby feel the baby has anyone else gone through this early before???

MrsMorton080508

Asked by MrsMorton080508 at 7:18 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was feeling movement s at 14 weeks this time, too. at almost 18 weeks, my husband still cant see or feel it. hopefully by 24 weeks it will be external.
    Congrats girl! movement is my favorite part.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 10:13 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I made 14 weeks today, and I am starting to feel the flutters. No one else can feel it but me.. Around 20 weeks or so is when my SO was able to feel my other two children kick and move. I can't wait!!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:05 AM on May. 25, 2010