Four Loko addict...please help me tonight!

Ok so for the past 2 weeks straight I have been drinking 2 Four Loko's a night! Everyday I waske up groggy and I say I am not going to drink tonight. Well by 5 o'clock im fine and I take my stupid self to the store and get some..wait for my kids to go to bed and then drink until I go lay down. Tonight I am so serious I DO NOT want to go to the store. It is 7:40 pm here now so I am doing good. I would have been to the store before now for atleast my first one. Please offer me some support and let me know i can do this bc I do feel like I want to crack. I made a big sign on my front door that says DO NOT DRINK! So I see it everytime I walk past it....ugh this is terrible

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Health

• YEs it is and four loco's are horrible for you look it up!!!!
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 7:41 PM on May. 24, 2010

• SOUNDS LIKE U NEED TO STOPS SO U WONT BE A ADDICT AND I TASTED ONE OF THOSE DRINKS THERE NASTY.
    Anonymous

• Ok well thanks for the support....ugh
    Anonymous

• I was also hooked on the Lokos. I love them, but they are blackouts in a can. I could finish one - no problem. But the moment I opened the second, I knew something evil was going to happen. They made me start attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings... No kidding.
    Nitsirk2011

Answer by Nitsirk2011 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 26, 2011