What happened to Jimmy Hoffa?

A friend of mine suggested today that I try to figure that out during my vacation, lol....
Second, how many of you know what I'm talking about?

kjrn79

Asked by kjrn79 at 7:42 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know what you're talking about, and here's my theory - He and Elvis met at some point and became secret lovers. However, given the fame / notoriety attached to their respective names, they weren't able to admit it. So Elvis funded Hoffa's "disappearance", when in secret, he was building them a romantic villa in Argentina (where all the famous / infamous run away to hide, don't ya know). A couple of yrs later, the land had been bought, the house was built and furnished, and everything was ready, so Elvis faked his own death and ran away to join him. Occasionally they come back to visit (hence all the Elvis sightings), but since most of us don't know / remember what Hoffa looked like, we don't notice him there next to Elvis. ;-)

Seriously though - I agree with the pp's - I think he's encased in cement somewhere in some huge building, stadium, or overpass...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:56 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I know. And so far, the best guess is he's wearing cement shoes somewhere. :P
    Anonymous

• I know and isnt he burried in Giants stadium lol.. that question may never be answered.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 7:43 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I know, and I agree with the others he is buried in cement somewhere. The mob "took care of him," in classic mob style!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:45 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Oh - one other possibility - he could be living somewhere quietly as an old man in the witness protection program, and the whole thing could have been a huge government hoax. Though that theory isn't as fun as my first one with Elvis, nor as likely as my second one about the cement shoes. :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:58 PM on May. 24, 2010

• rolling on floorThank you, I needed that last one....keep them coming!!!!

kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:00 PM on May. 24, 2010

• My cousin-- whom I assumed was more rational than I am, being that she's older-- SWEARS she saw Elvis sitting on a front porch of a house she passed by while she was on her way to work! lol!! She said he noticed that she saw him, and that she had a surprised look on her face, so he smiled and winked at her! lmao!! Okay, I know this doesn't technically pertain to the question, but the question just reminded me of this funny story :)
    dorky_goddess

Answer by dorky_goddess at 8:36 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Jimmy is in the lake at Flushing Meadows Park.
    If I tell you how I know, I'll have to kill you.
    Anonymous

• He is under Giant stadium

Answer by rkoloms at 6:54 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Is that the old Giant Stadium, or the new one?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:53 AM on May. 25, 2010