What is your favorite way of preparing boneless, skinless frozen chicken breasts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I have two favorites:
    One is to marinate the breasts in regular Italian salad dressing, and grill them.
    The other is to egg/bread them, brown them in oil on top of the stove, add some white wine and let them simmer and get done, serve on top of spinach. Yummy.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:54 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Fried chicken tenders yummy if you want to make them i can help...yummy i wish i could have them ofr dinner i am making jambalaya.
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 7:54 PM on May. 24, 2010

• bread them, cook rice, and pour campbells cream of chicken soup ontop of all of it. put in pan & put in oven for a little bit.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:58 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Sweet and sour chicken! Cut chicken into bite sized pieces, then dip in egg and batter with flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Fry chicken until lighly brown. Saute seasoning blend(onions, bellpeppers, celery) in skillet with pineapple tidbits. Then combine everything and pour a jar of sweet and sour duck sauce over the top, stir and enjoy:)
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 8:00 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I cut it into small pieces between 1-2 inches and cook it in a pan on the stove. Once it is cooked all the way through I pour BBQ sauce on it and simmer for about 10 minutes =) It is mine and my family's favorite =)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 8:08 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Baked in cream of mushroom soup mixed with sour cream,and topped with green beans and chicken stuffing. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 8:20 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I have a few that I love, first is parmesan crusted chicken with a lemon caper sauce, second is chicken kabobs wrapped in bacon with pineapple, and last, our good old standby, which is spicy grilled chicken over spring greens with feta cheese and tomato with our fav garlic vinaigrette (sp?).
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:30 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Oh, and in the winter (I hate using the oven in the summer) we also love garlic cheddar chicken, if any of those interest you let me know and I'll get you the recipe. =D
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:32 PM on May. 24, 2010

• In the crock pot with bbq sauce, then when they are done, shred em and eat on rolls.
    DalesLgndLvsOn3

Answer by DalesLgndLvsOn3 at 9:38 PM on May. 24, 2010

• mmm... rub it softly, caress it, tell it I love it, and make sweeeeet love to it!
    tara_mommyof3

Answer by tara_mommyof3 at 3:27 AM on May. 25, 2010