Is my new cat pregnant??????

we just found her she is a stray i think but have been around humans and she came up to me in the driveway and she was meowing and so we fed her and my husband took her up to our apartment !i told him he shouldnt but anyways i think shes prego because shes a very skinny girl but she has belly going on i think if she were prego she would be early in the pregnancy. her tummy is hard and her nipples are sticking out and are pink .. they are alot bigger than my cats and my cat is spayed .. this stray cat is not declawed but she is litter trianed.. but she whines all the time and crys she doesnt want me to rub her belly she moves away when i do.. she is very young almost like a teen cat .. if u think she please feel free to do so.. and if u think she is what should i do??!?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Pets

• She probably has worms for one, and that can make a very uncomfy and big tummy. My cat looked like you described when we found her and she had bad worms. She'd had a litter of kittens sometime before we found her too, and it made her nipples bigger and pink too. Get her to the vet if you want to keep her. Get her spayed and dewormed and she'll probably be quite happy.
    Anonymous

• yeah once my husband gets payed hes going to get her checked out and get her shots
    Anonymous

• I had a stray once that adopted me. I thought she was preggers. We could feel the babies and it turned out they were tumors. I can't help much with your questions but I would for sure get her checked out.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:52 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Check with your local humane society..Some of them will check out and spay stray cats for free or cheap if a family is willing to keep them. I got my cat shots/exam/spay for $70 Also they will help find good homes for the kittens if she is pregnant..
    judith106

Answer by judith106 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• btw..When I was a kid I found a pregnant stray and took her home. Her stomach felt like she had golfballs in there.
    judith106

Answer by judith106 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2010