Is my new cat pregnant??????

we just found her she is a stray i think but have been around humans and she came up to me in the driveway and she was meowing and so we fed her and my husband took her up to our apartment !i told him he shouldnt but anyways i think shes prego because shes a very skinny girl but she has belly going on i think if she were prego she would be early in the pregnancy. her tummy is hard and her nipples are sticking out and are pink .. they are alot bigger than my cats and my cat is spayed .. this stray cat is not declawed but she is litter trianed.. but she whines all the time and crys she doesnt want me to rub her belly she moves away when i do.. she is very young almost like a teen cat .. if u think she please feel free to do so.. and if u think she is what should i do??!?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Take her to the vet. It does sound like she's pregnant, but if she's a stray, there's a chance that she's malnourished.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:27 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Take her to a vet for one. You never know what diseases a stray might have. They will be able to tell you if she's pregnant and if she's healthy.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:28 PM on May. 24, 2010

• yeah once my husband gets payed hes going to get her checked out and get her shots
    Anonymous

• Take her to the vet right away. You never know what kind of things she may have and you wouldn't want to subject your family to anything. Also, the vet can tell you if she is pregnant (which she may but she could have worms).
    Anonymous