I think we HATE each other...

Me and my husband have got to where we can't get along for 5 minutes. We argue about everything. He gets on my nerves to noooo end. Smacking, being flat out dirty, making smart ass remarks about every little things. I'm sick of his attitude and I am completely turned off by him. Kids are little too, 1 & 3. I don't know what i'm going to do. I would like to stay until they get a little bit older but damn, I think i'm going to end up hating him for real if I have to stay around him much longer. WHAT AM I GONNA DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• This man seem to be very annoying, and it can be hard having to deal with two little kids, and a big overgrown kid. Do what any woman would do. Tell him to grow up because you're fed up with his nonsense. Address how you feel, don't keep it bundled up, then come in here to vent, get it off your chest, and let him know how annoying he's becoming, and you're sick of it, this is what I would do.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:20 PM on May. 24, 2010

• why do you have to stay?
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:17 PM on May. 24, 2010

• i know that feeling. I would tell him how much you hate him and why. Maybe you guys can find a way to fix things or maybe he feels the same way and its time to part
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:17 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Let me be the first to say counseling...because everyone is gonig to say counseling and talk to him about it. However, his maturity level doesn't leave me to believe he would take you too seriously. So again I would have to say counseling. You may be irritated by little things he's doing but maybe there is a deeper underlying issue on why all this irritates you. You married him and you've been with him so there had to be something that attracted you in the begining. Good Luck and I hope it works out for the best for you and your children.
    Anonymous

• Just think of what this environment is doing to your children and you'll leave. I'm sure someone can help you, where there is a will there's a way..........good luck hon

zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:25 PM on May. 24, 2010

• this is not good. you guys have to decide if you want to work it out and if so seek help. I am in the process of breaking upwith my SO we have 3 kids ages 2,5 and 6. We have have stayed for the kids and it does not get easier as they get a older.
    Anonymous

• If you think there's a snowball's chance in hell you can work it out, then go to counseling. Otherwise, I agree with others, the toxic environment is bad for the kids. They are little enough they may escape this breakup unscathed.
    Anonymous