Best Vehicle to buy?

I have 2 kids - 9 months and 2 years old - and I'm looking for a new vehicle. I have a Chevy Blazer and would love to get another SUV, but I'm not sure if a mini van would be better. Please tell me your best suggestions for SUV's and/or mini vans and why you recommend them!

Thanks!

Val1313

Asked by Val1313 at 9:22 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I love my minivan since I got it. I would never get anything but a minivan again. I have a Chrysler Town and Country. Those and Honda Oddysseys are really good ones. The van is great for hauling all your stuff (which of course means your kids stuff! lol) and if you want to bring your kids friends along somewhere you have room.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:26 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Our feeling was big and safe. We pay in gas but we drive a Toyota Sequoia. We had an Audi, it was heavy and the Sequoia isn't as heavy but it's huge. I love it. Feel very safe in it. We did a ton of looking. Surprisingly, I also liked the Ford Flex thing. We aren't minivan people but some love their minivan so if that's you, get one!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:31 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I never thought I would be a mini van mama....and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. We got one that has the seperate seats in the middle, not a long seat. So the kids can't touch one another. But all you have to do is open the door and sit one in their car seat. It is awesome!!!! And the seats come out. So when they get bigger, one of the seats can come out and make it easier access to the back bench.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 9:33 PM on May. 24, 2010

• The Ford Flex is what I'm looking at for similar reasons. It's nice looking and a cross between an SUV and a mini van.. You wouldn't catch me dead in a mini van.. eeks.
    tasase

Answer by tasase at 9:42 PM on May. 24, 2010

• You have two kids, you don't need a mini van. Unless you are going to have more children in the near future.
    A Small car or a SUV would be perfectly fine for your family. Don't get more then you need, because it's a waste of money. Get what you need for your lifestyle. Even if you're traverls an SUV should be perfectly fine for you and your family.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:20 PM on May. 24, 2010