Escaping Fathers

Do you ever feel like your SO does shit purposely to try and avoid being responsible for your kids?

My DH will use his hour long poop break, smoke "breaks", he'll just go in our room and basically hide from the kids. I feel like he is constantly "breaking".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on May. 24, 2010 in General Parenting

• Anon 8:43 not everything that deals with avoidance has to do with cheating.

My hubsand does make a lot of excuses to get out of something. He's in the middle of a game, he has to take a smoke break, he has to shower, etc. It's not him avoiding our children, but he sometimes "forgets" that our kids are more important then those things. He does a lot to help out with the children and loves them greatly, but sometimes he does "forget" what his prioerities should be.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:14 PM on May. 24, 2010

• not at all. My husband works and is going to school to get his Masters. He is very busy and wishes he had more time to spend with me and the kids. He loves spending time with out 4 daughters.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:31 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Is he cheating on you?
    Anonymous