How do I lose 70 lbs by August?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• lots of exersize....and weight watchers to the extreme! lol Don't get discouraged!!! xoxox
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:38 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Cut off one of your legs.
    SexyPirateBitch

Answer by SexyPirateBitch at 9:42 PM on May. 24, 2010

• LOL Sexypiratebitch
    That is an unrealistic and unhealthy goal. You can certainly make a great dent in your weight loss by then though if you really work at eating right and exercising.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:44 PM on May. 24, 2010

• It's never going to happen. I am on a strict diet, exercise and perscription drug and it's still not coming off that quickly. Even with all this the doctors say it's only safe to lose 2 pounds a week. And if you starve yourself you will gain because your body thinks your dying. I would set a more realistic goal.
    Anonymous

• Don't do stupid cabbage soup diets or anything that can risk your health. There are healthy ways to lose weight.
    Cardio for 20-30 minutes a day. Whether with the Wii Fit, walks around the block, riding a bike, swimming, or Arobics, etc. Cardio is the only way to lose the fat that causes you to be over weight. It is constant movement that helps you lose the weight and with cardio it can be accomplished.
    Small meal portions, three well balanced meals a day, all food in moderation. Even fruits and veggies have high sugar content, which eaten in excess can cause weight gain. Don't starve yourself, but keep the portions small to prevent over eating. Eat slowly. It takes your body 20 minutes to say "I'm full", which can mean you've stuffed yourself full by that time. By eating slowly you have time to let your body tell you before you're stuffed.

So just cardio and eating healthy!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:58 PM on May. 24, 2010

• It seems that your goal is close to a pound a day, and that seems highly unreasonable. but dont be discouraged. If you have 70 lbs to lose, you should start now and not look back. Aim to burn 300-500 calories at the gym 6 days a week, only consume foods that offer the nutrients your body needs. Forget about junk food, soda and alcohol. Set small goals, find an online group of women losing weight for support. August will come one way or another, whether you make changes or not. by August you could be the same weight , or a whole lot thinner. Best wishes!
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 9:59 PM on May. 24, 2010

• You don't.
    Anonymous

• Think about nutritional cleansing - I lost weight with a nutritional cleansing program. Although I lost much less than 80 lbs. I know others who lost 75+ lbs in a short amount of time. You will not lose 80 lbs by August (I agree with the above that it is not healthy to do so) but you will melt away pretty quickly. It is healthy, safe and does not involve stimulants or diet pills. It is not a colon cleanse and has none of the unpleasant side effects of most colon cleanse products.

Here is a link to my blog - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/ Check it out and if you have any questions feel free to message me or email me - my contact info is on my blog. I can help you.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 10:42 PM on May. 24, 2010

• stop eating
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on May. 25, 2010

• You can probably lose 35-40lbs by August. That is still a HUGE accomplishment. And everyone will notice!

Going on a raw diet will flush and reset your body. You may be able to lose more than 40lbs on a raw diet in this short time period depending on other factors. A healthy raw diet incorporates plenty of nutrition: sprouts, raw nuts, raw dairy, fruits, veggies, juices, and some people even do raw eggs and raw fish. When you eat raw, you can't have any processed food. It's a lifestyle change.

And exercise. Tons of it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:12 AM on May. 25, 2010