how far along do you have to be?

for your breast to hurt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would say 1 week, if that! the homonal changes start immediately, and so can breast soreness. just wait a few weeks, youll have back pain too! totally normal. congrats, btw!
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 9:39 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I would say anytime. My breasts hurt even before I took my pregnancy test to know for sure if I was pregnant. I think I was 6 wks along by that time. I'm 30 weeks now and they've hurt on and off the whole time!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:41 PM on May. 24, 2010

• Op here: thanks but i am not sure if i am prego yet...lol i have to wait till i can get a hpt to find out but i have all the symptoms, my breasts hurt and my tummy feels hard and i am having dizzy spills and i have weird cravings, and i have lots of mood swings" plus i am always cleaning!
    Anonymous

• I have never heard of it hurting before 8 weeks. you do not get symptoms before 8 weeks. women who do are just attention seekers or it's in their head.
    Anonymous

• your tummy does not start feeling hard until you are in at LEAST your 2nd trimester... maybe you are bloated because you're about to start your period. and the other things you are probably exaggerating because you want to be pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Mine never hurt. My stomach didn't feel different til I was at least 10 weeks either.
    Anonymous

• i'd say about a week to two weeks
    MommaWild08

Answer by MommaWild08 at 12:32 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Pretty much from the time of conception. All those symptoms can appear before you get a positive test, although you could be having those symptoms and not be pregnant. The body likes to play tricks on us! =) Your stomach wouldn't be hard until your uterus starts to grow outside the pelvis, usually in the 4th month. The nesting urge doesn't usually kick in until you're approaching birth.
    I've definitely had "symptoms" of being pregnant when I wasn't (whether I wanted to be or not). All you can do is wait until it's time to test, and see how it goes. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:23 AM on May. 25, 2010

• mine started hurting before I even had my missed period. same with the nausea. I think it's different for everyone.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 2:45 AM on May. 25, 2010