What's the most disgusting thing you've seen posted on cafemom?

Grosses I've seen:

A lady said her husband used his snot rockets as lubricant and then they did the nasty.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think it had to be when some mom said she let her hubby eat her out when she had a yeast infection and how her DH liked it.

BARF!!!!
    Anonymous

• WTF I have never heard anything even close to that disgusting, both of you, that's just nastyyyy.

Blue Waffle... I have never been tempted, never looked. But I've read the reactions and my DF looked and threw up.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 10:09 PM on May. 24, 2010

• eggplant woman! That's just impossible anyway!
    Anonymous

• too many to name...
    I love the woman who thought that she deserved the married man more than the wife
    Or the (many) girls who dont know who the father of their child is
    Or the girl who tell you about not having money, many kids by many men, being hit, then ask some stupid question about toothpaste or some stupid question that has no baring compared to the crap in their lives.
    OMG... I could go on and on and on.

in my 40+ years on this earth I have NEVER met women in 'real life' like I see on here.
    Anonymous

• something about peeing in the pool close together so they could share the warmth, and then having sex in the same pee water. Ewww!!!
    Anonymous

• Someone said they like the scent of their period....and someone else said their man likes to "go there" when she's on her period....just fucking nasty!!!!
    soldierluvr0407

Answer by soldierluvr0407 at 8:12 PM on May. 25, 2010