birthday games

I need some creative fun games for 9 yr old boys that wont cost much, OR, nothing at all!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can do a treasure hunt....I had a group of all different age kids who loved going on a treasure hunt..Just a suggestion...
    Anonymous

• Swim, play marco polo and let them hunt for quarters on the pool floor. That's what I loved to do at that age.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:19 PM on May. 24, 2010

• here are a couple things we did for the spring picnic at the elementary school I use to work for.

Balloon stomp-blow up balloons and tie a piece of string to each one. You then tie the other end of the string to the ankle of the participant. all participants try to stomp everyone else's balloon till there is only one person left

Paper Plate race-this is a relay race each team has 4 members and 2 paper plates. the first racer places their feet on the plates and quickly scoots to the next racer. they switch off and racer #2 scoots to racer #3 etc.

Sewn together- another team game with 4 members 1 large spoon and a very long piece of string. member #1 starts the spoon in the arm of one sleeve and threads it through to their opposite leg. member #2 goes from their arm to the opposite leg etc. hope these help. I'll see if I remember any more games.

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:25 PM on May. 24, 2010