Do you want sex more than your husband?

I do. Not sure if anyone else had this problem. He's comfortable with once a week. Not me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• omg yes..... and it's caused, um ... problems. We recently learned he had TERRIBLE diabetes we had no clue about til he passed out suddenly w/ a 500 blood sugar. His diabetes dr is promising me that things should improve soon.

he gets tired after sex and relaxed... it just "lasts" him a long time. lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:33 PM on May. 24, 2010

• ummmm! no my hubby is a rabbit :) LOL!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 10:41 PM on May. 24, 2010

• That's why you have lots of bunnies Ericha7!
    Anonymous

• yes i have 4 :) anon 10:51
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 10:53 PM on May. 24, 2010

• no I always want it more than my DH LOL
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:57 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I was like that til our oldest... Now, I would be happy to just service myself forever...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:19 PM on May. 24, 2010

• We split up about 7 months ago but I always wanted it more than him, it drove me nuts. He would always say it's better if you space it out and make yourself want it for a bit...which can be true but I'm a horndog lol.
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 12:07 AM on May. 25, 2010

• sometimes I want it more, sometimes he wants it more. both of us go in cycles, it's kinda frustrating when they don't match up lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:10 AM on May. 25, 2010

• LOL Yah usually I am the one who wants it more, I could go everyday he could go just on the weekends :D. We are really busy though and don't see each other a whole lot so that is probably part of it!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 2:25 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I almost always wanted it more than him... Except now I guess I've gotten used to his hardly ever wanting sex, so My desire for it has gone down. The frustrating part of that is that now when he actually wants it, half the time I'm not in the mood. I've just accepted that we are lucky if it happens once a month unless I myself initiate it, and lately, I'm sick of initiating it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on May. 25, 2010