What appropriate age is ok to get breast implants?

I am 46 I got mine done in 2005.
Do you think I should get them redone now that I am in my 40's or should I wait another five years by then I will be 51.
I am just thinking about my age is a woman ever too older to get breast implants???
You know once you get breast implants your suppose to get then redone every 10 to 15 years.
thank you ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Why get breast implants?

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:12 PM on May. 24, 2010

• u planning on going in market again ??
    Anonymous

• i want a boob job! what was it like? how much did it hurt? how much did it cost? did you have any complications?? how real do they look? what do they feel like? are they really hard? do they feel like real boobs? do you still have feeling in your nipples?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:28 PM on May. 24, 2010

• OP Here I am going to answer your questions PURPULbutterfly. 1. I was excited n nervous 2. well there was a lot of discomfort but you learn to cope 3. It cost 3800.00 in 2005 not sure now hopefully not much I guessing 4,000.00 4.Me I did not have any complication thank God (everyone is different) 5. They looked beautiful (very real) 6. After awhile they become part of you...lol they look and feel real I know my dh loves them.7. At first it is a trip bc they do feel hard at first bc you are putting foreign objects in you but as time goes by you get use to them and they start to look very natural and feeling natural.8. Yes I still have feeling but in the beginning I wondered for awhile but let everything heal on it's own and you will be fine. I used to be against BI but after you have kids omg I changed my mind and went for it and NO REGRETS I love them my dh loves them ;). GL
    Anonymous

• thanx so much!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:38 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I got mine done last year when I was 32 and it was something I went into knowing that I would have to get them replaced every 10-15 years so I am assuming that I will have them forever or at least until I am too old and feabile to have the surgery!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Hey. OP here You will be my age by then so I guess you answered my question Anon @ 7:08 am.
    Some people can be so cruel :(
    Anonymous