how long did it take you to lose the baby weight??

My daughter is 8 months old and I still feel like I need to lose about 20 pounds. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on May. 24, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's all apart of motherhood, and defintely DONT feel bad,
    my son is 20 months old, and I am JUST NOW losing weight lol .
    But with being so busy who has time to count calories and do crunches and crap ?!
    well I sure didnt, but now Ive managed a bit and Im finally having results.

Anyways Good Luck Mama :)
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 11:55 PM on May. 24, 2010

• my son just turned a year yesterday and i still have 10-15 pounds too loose. its been so hard but im just these past few months really getting back into working out and staying on my diet and its comming off pretty quickley now. that first year i was just so tired and stuck in the house and unmotivated, and it was hard to get to a gym. its was winter and cold out. but now its nice out so i go walking, i just got a jogging stroller, i bought some awesome biggest loser work out dvd and its comming off now. GL
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:56 PM on May. 24, 2010

• My son is 8 months and I just reached my high-normal weight. I'm so happy! I'm not a pwer-house workout/active mom, but I've lost 5 pounds at a time, and each time it was from cutting out something or practicing careful portion control for a week at a time. This time I cut out sugar/sweets. It's been a week and a half, and I lost 5 lbs. I have another week to my "diet" and then I'm just planning to practice self-control (because I always like to nibble and it's terrible!) Everyone's body is so different, and I know people who say it takes at least a year. Hang in there!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:58 PM on May. 24, 2010

• I lost 20# the first 2 weeks and now baby is 10 weeks and I am 5# away from pre-preg weight, I gained 38# total during pregnancy but I think I was about 5# overweight so I would like to loose 10# this summer.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 11:58 PM on May. 24, 2010

• i lost all 50 and then some in 4 weeks, but i was in awful shape.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:00 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I was back in my regular jeans at 6 days (not that they lasted long, they were really uncomfy on the tear, OUCH!), and all the weight was gone the first time I weighed myself postpartum, which was 3 weeks. now if I could just get rid of the squish...lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:08 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I only gained 24 pounds, I did a pregancy workout daily and restarted my routine 2 weeks postpartum.

About 8 weeks.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:27 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Had my son 4-months ago, I'm maintaining... not losing. Pissing me off too. But with my energy being drained, I can't expect to just hop up on a treadmill without falling on my face from exhaustion, so I'm not being too hard on myself.
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 10:58 AM on May. 25, 2010