PEOPLE THESE DAYS MY VIEWS TELL ME YOURS!

Ok So I dont get on cafemom all to often but when i do all i seem to read is a bunch of Bull S%iT! I mean really what is this world coming to? Does everyone really have to be so ignorant? WOW Im thinking of leaving its depressing... Im 22 & can see how bad it is now!? I feel so terrable for my son to live in this world like it is! What do you think? Go ahead and be the dick that you are! or Show me that there is still some kind hearted people out there!

doms_mommy

Asked by doms_mommy at 11:56 PM on May. 24, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i can completely agree, there are many groups on here (that I no longer belong to) that are full of drama and ignorance it can be quite scary.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:09 AM on May. 25, 2010

• There are some great groups on here that are really encouraging to each other. Actually, I have never seen a "mean" comment in any of my groups. I guess it just depends on the groups you are in. Now, on the other hand, I have seen some really unnecessarily mean comments in these questions and answers section.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 12:20 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Stupid people doing and saying stupid things. It sucks but thats the way the world is right now. Instead of motivating our kids to get up, go outside, go great things in school and in life in general... alot of people are throwing their kids in front of the tv, video games, and not motivating them to do great. If we all made an effort with our kids they wouldnt have to live in a world like this. JMO
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 12:23 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I AGREE , IT JUST MAY BE THE GROUPS YOU HAVE BEEN IN , BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN QUITE A BLESSING TO ME , I HAVE HOPE YOU DON'T FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT ME , I HAVE TRIED TO EXTEND MY HAND IN FRIENDSHIP. MAY I SUGGEST , LOOK THROUGH YOUR FRIENDS GROUP AND YOU MIGHT FIND , NEW ONES THAT WOULD BE MORE SUITABLE FOR YOU, I JOIN GROUPS THAT MAKE IT A RULE THEY WON'T TOLERATE DRAMA AND RUDE REMARKS , WE ARE HERE TO LIFT UP ONE ANOTHER " LET'S TALK " and "APOSTOLIC R US " AND "SISTERS IN SPIRIT " IS WHERE i GO FOR FRIENDSHIP AND ENCOURAGEMENT , I HAVE MADE FRIENDS IN OTHERS , BUT.. THEY ARE MORE INFORMATIVE TYPE GROUPS, I STAY FAR FROM DEBATES.
    I PRAY YOU FIND WHAT YOU NEED MY FRIEND - AGAIN IF YOU NEED A SHOULDER TO LEAN ON , THAT IS WHY I AM HERE, LORD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.
    supernanaw

Answer by supernanaw at 1:01 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I'm guessing the op is talking about the hot topics like PA, abortion, cohabitation, drugs. The bad thing is that they actually loop them over and over again.
    janel09

Answer by janel09 at 1:29 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Like the world, there is both good and bad on CafeMom.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:28 AM on May. 25, 2010

• i agree with the other ladies. look through yout groups. if it has a lot of drama i would leave it. and find a new group. there is so many group about the same topics. like i'm in old fashion anti mainstearm mom and oldfashion biblical living. round about the same topic but ones a christian group and the other is for every that anti mainstream was the first group i joined on cafemom and i love it and a lot of the women in it. the biblical living group is my group and it's still a growing group. i do let discussion happen in my groups but i don't alway bashing or harsh words towards another. i'm strongly againest any kind of bashing or judging.

sorry to say but regardless of where you go there will be people like this.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 8:08 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I don't let Cafemom affect my opinion or phase my mood to the point of such intense emotions!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 25, 2010

• It bothers me a lil but only cause I have a drama free group which I hear everyone wants to join but no one is in it! Weird JUST BREATHE I love my group anyway no drama there I dont get caught up in it all!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 11:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2010