Hard time sleeping?

ill be 31 weeks tomorrow and i just tried to sleep but i cant! im soo tired but i cant seem to get comfy at all.

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 12:00 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you can take tylenol pm. thats what i did
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on May. 25, 2010

• it's going to get worse before it gets better.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:03 AM on May. 25, 2010

• When I had this problem, that ONLY thing I could do to ease myself into sleep is to sleep on a couch, front facing the couch, and throwing my leg up on the cushions, I know this may sound a little weird, but it was a life saver for me, maybe you could try it ?!

Unlike ANON, I was totally scared to take ANYTHING besides vitamins while I was pregnant, so that was out of the question for me .

Anyways good luck,and I hope you find what works, oh and congrats on the baby :)
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 12:09 AM on May. 25, 2010

• "its going to get worse before it gets better..." DOn't listen to that crap. Everyone is different, try placing a pillow between your legs, one behind your back for support to somewhat lean against, one under your head and one in between your arms like you would hold a teddy bear....sounds crazy but was the most comfortable I have ever been in my whole life lol. I still sleep like that to this day . Good luck :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Body pillows were the best thing for me. I had it go under my stomach and then between my legs to help. If you don't have one you can always use a thick blanket too. good luck and I understand as I am 35 1/2 weeks myself.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 9:51 AM on May. 25, 2010