I have a question about trying to conceive.........

I have been charting my basal temps, using ovulation test strips, tracking my cervical mucous but still no pregnancy. I have been trying for over 7 months now, I am ovulating every month and I have been getting right to work with the hubby as soon as I start. I was wondering being that I was on the Mirena for about 3 years, could it be that the hormones are still working and preventing me from conceiving? I had it removed May 12, of 2009

princessmo2480

Asked by princessmo2480 at 12:08 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• do you have the book "taking charge of your fertility" I use to have it but if you are charting etc and still having trouble concieving there may be other factors involved that you may have to see a doctor for.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:10 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I would post this again when the Mirena moms are on, looks like no one is here tonight and honnie Im way too old to concieve! Lord have mercy! good luck though hon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 25, 2010

• If the mirena was removed that long ago, it's not likely to still be having any effect. Get your husband tested FIRST. Then get yourself tested.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:26 AM on May. 25, 2010

I agree! make sure all his goods are in working order!.. You can also try Preseed, its like a lubercation ment for couples ttc.. also best to BD 3 days in a row before you ovulate and the day you ovulate .. Good luck momma!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on May. 25, 2010