Sex: Are you a giver or reciever?

So my SO has always been(not sure he will ever stop being) shocked at the fact that I truly like to give. Apparently he hasn't met anyone like that and I'm kind of dumb founded over it.

I enjoy pleasing him and that gives me pleasure. So my question is are you a giver? Or do you recieve?

It can't be that uncommon to enjoy giving to your man more than recieving it yourself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• i like to do them both!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:33 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I hate giving my hubby oral, but I do it way more than I receive it. I love when hubby gives it to me but I haven't had that in a longgg time mostly because I am pregnant and it gets kind of gross =/ I give it to hubby about twice a week though because I know he loves it..
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:34 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Both. We both like to please each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Both, but im normally the reciever of sex, but that is because I have bone spurs in my knee, and a back with missing cartiladge, soooo it hurts bad, but lately Ive fought through the pain and gave it to him. He isnt used to this either, but Ive been doing it alot more lately because like you stated, pleasing him gives me pleasure .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 12:52 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Both here.. We love foreplay!!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:57 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I'm lazy so I'm totally a taker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I'm a giver because I had a bad thumbsucking habit as a kindergardner. I need to suck on something when I'm stressed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I tell my hubby that I hate to give, but I do get turned on when I know that he's enjoying himself. He's not so great at oral, but he is amazing with his hands!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Both. Like anyone else, I love receiving, but I very much enjoy knowing he is happy and enjoying himself. Frankly, if I thought he wasn't totally enjoying himself and fully in the moment, I don't think I'd be able to enjoy myself.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:54 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I'm a receiver, but that's mainly because he gets off on giving.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on May. 25, 2010