Can I Be Pregnant on the Implanon

I got my implanon in August 2008 after i had my first baby in July . I will have had it for 2 years this august. This whole time i have had heavy bleeding non stop . I wouldn't bleed like 5 days out of the month and even then i would have little spotting. I'm not really sexually active but just recently me and my ex have gotten back together and we have had sex twice and the first time there was a vary good chance he had nutted inside of me. Ever since the first time we have had sex i haven't been bleeding at all and that hasn't happen since Ive been on the implanon until now. Plus i feel different my breast have been a little sore and i find myself more sleepy and my feet get really sore and hurt when i clean the house and stuff . And i feel like certain types of food sound so good . What should I DO Please help asap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No birth control method is 100% effective. Your best bet is wait until your period is late, if you still get them, or wait at least 2 weeks after you last had sex with your ex and take a pregnancy test. I hope everything turns out okay!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:19 AM on May. 25, 2010

• The only guaranteed way to not get pregnant is to not have sex. I don't know why you put up with that BC. If I bled that much I would be switchuing to something else.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:35 AM on May. 25, 2010

• ive had the implanon. i didnt have a period at all with it. i also had those symtoms too. you could just be physching yourself out. however you have had it in for two year and at best its only good for three. so there is a chance you may be pregnant. i would definatly seee your doctor asap. if you are it needs to come out and if your not, it need to be replaced so that your getting the correct amount of hormone to stop you from getting pg. Good Luck
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 8:02 PM on May. 25, 2010