breast lift

when getting a breast lift (due to pregnancy), what is the process? do they insert implants also? i see that ppl can get fat from a certain part of their body and added into other places, can that happen to breasts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Health

• I want one because after numerous pregnancy they look terrible.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:38 AM on May. 25, 2010

• A lift is not the same as implants. Essentially a lift just shortens the muscle and flesh so that it is not as stretched and "saggy". Many women who have a lift also get implants but it is not necessary. You can do a fat extraction implant in your hands and butt, I have never heard of it being done in the breasts but I'm no expert. I am getting a lift next spring when I am done BFing (3 years of up and down milking has done a job on my girls too lol). Most Plastic surgeons will do a free consult. But find one you can trust.
    gfargas

Answer by gfargas at 7:44 AM on May. 25, 2010