Anurism, success stories plzzzz

Has anyone ever had an anurism in their stomach or known someone with one and had a succesful surgery to remove it? My grandma had a heart attack about a week ago and two surgeries after that to have stints put in because they were clogged. Now her anurism is at a 5 and needs surgery soon!

tae07

Asked by tae07 at 2:34 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Health

• Sorry, but my best friends mom had surgery to remove 2 aneurysms in the front part of her head about 2 months ago and she just went back into the hospital and found out they are 2 times larger than before from her falling so many times after her surgery. I'm not sure what her outcome will be since she hasn't had a second surgery yet, but I am praying for her and I will pray for your grandma. It is very scary when someone you love goes through something like this and all you can really do is hope and pray for a good outcome. I am sorry you have to go through this and I will pray she comes out ok. GL hun and I hope for the best.....PM me if you need to talk.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:58 AM on May. 25, 2010

• jnsdrf- Thank you very much for your reply and prayers!
    tae07

Answer by tae07 at 3:04 AM on May. 25, 2010