When you get up in the middle of the night to pee do you always flush?

I probably get up to pee 3 or 4 times during the night and early morning and DH gets up at least once. We drink a lot of water lol, and I'm pregnant. We don't flush at night, mostly because of noise but we also figure if it's just pee it can wait and it's better for the environment and water bill so why not.

Anyone else not a night flusher? LOL.

Blueliner

Asked by Blueliner at 3:24 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The baby's room is right next to the bathroom so no, after she goes to bed we don't flush! Well our rule at night is "if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down". LOL!
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 8:26 AM on May. 25, 2010

• my daughters headboard is on the wall where the toilet pipes flush.... if my husband forgets and flushes at night i kick him. its an OLD house, loud plumbing.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:34 AM on May. 25, 2010

• We always flush. After we first moved here we were shocked by how high our water bill was so we decided to spend one month doing everything we could to conserve water. We went with the old saying, "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down." lol We did that day and night and were really careful about all of our water use. When the next bill came, we had only saved $4. We saved quite a bit as far as gallons of water though. Not flushing meant that I had to clean the toilet more often, which I hate to do. And I have a pretty sensitive sense of smell so I can't handle the smell of urine sitting in the toilet. I do understand the reasons for not flushing because of noise though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on May. 25, 2010

• no, I don't flush pee at night, its to loud in a quiet house
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 4:50 AM on May. 25, 2010

• We don't flush at night...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:16 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Same here, do not flush do not want to wake up hubby and I am usually half asleep and forget.

Answer by older at 7:24 AM on May. 25, 2010

• same here. I rarely flush at night.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:29 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Yes. I can't stand seeing unclean water in the toilet. It's just gross to me.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:48 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I don't flush at night, but then I hear the dog drinking out of the toilet... So instead, I just close the lid.
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 10:42 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I flush if it's yellow or brown, but if I drank a lot of water and it's clear when I pee, then I don't....
    soldierluvr0407

Answer by soldierluvr0407 at 8:05 PM on May. 25, 2010