How are your food storage and preps going? Are you getting ready for the worst and hoping for the best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, haven't been preparing for the worst. I like to think that 2012 is just all media hype and movie makers having fun with your emotions and fears of "the end of the world"

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I hate questions like this in the "Just for Fun" catagory. It's not fun, its sad and depressing and should be place elsewhere, maybe politics and current events. Cafe Mom should make a catagory called Sad and Depressing, and you can post questions like that here. Sometimes my day gets almost ruined when I come across questions like this, but you don't expect to see them in the just for fun catagory, then they just pop up on ya.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on May. 25, 2010

• OP: Uh..you guys need to seriously grow up. It is not sad and depressing to have supplies on hand. It is freeing and comforting.
    Preparing for the worst of anything...the economy, getting laid off, sudden storms, political unrest. Riots, disease...whatever, you may have to shelter at home while the world around you is running around crazy like. Take some lessons from the tragedies that have occurred.
    Anonymous

• You seriously need to post this somewhere else. Have a nice day.
    Anonymous

• I don't worry about it. I trust God to supply my needs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on May. 26, 2010