Has any one gotten pregnant with the Mirena in?

TIA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I haven't, but a very good friend of mine did. Her pregnancy was considered high risk the entire because she had a very chance of a miscarriage. One of my husband's co-worker's wife also got a pregnant with Mirena, and my cousin has a friend that had a miscarriage because she got pregnant while on Mirena. I know that not all birth control is 100% effective, but it seems to me that Mirena (or any other brand of IUD) is far more dangerous to a pregnancy that anything hormone based.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 8:46 AM on May. 25, 2010

• My bffs cousin did
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 9:38 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I got sick from the mirenia then found out that i was pregnant with my daughter.
    Sweetheart08

Answer by Sweetheart08 at 12:13 PM on May. 25, 2010

• OP here.... How did your pregnancy go sweetheart08?
    Anonymous

• i did and i am going threw a miscarriage now! :( im 9weeks today but i lost it:( but one of my friends did and she had a healthy baby boy:) so it all depends good luck to you
    Anonymous