Kendra...

What is the whole issue with her sex tape?? What happen like how did it come out and what has hank said about this tape and their marriage??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• I am not completely sure how the media got ahold of it,,,, I honestly can't believe that Hugh Hefner could still have sex, LOL! I am pretty sure that if it was stolen,, she could put a court order against the sale of it. I saw a preview for her show, that Hank is really upset over it,,,IDK why people allow themselves to be filmed,, I mean lets face it not a smart idea. In her defense, HH was the reason she was able to get famous and meet Hank in the first place,, I think she is super funny and hope that this does't destroy her marriage,, Do you know anything else?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:21 AM on May. 25, 2010

• http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/kendra-s-sex-tape-more-popular-than-kim-3567901?ref=rss

This is what i just read a little bit ago, other than that i have no idea lol i just can't wait to see the episode
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Is it with HH? I thought it was from when she was younger, not that she's old now, just before the Girls Next Door days and with the guy she was dating at the time. I thought he was the one that sold it.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 10:34 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I wonder if some of these sex tape are not leaked for publicity or to blackmail the person in them. I hope she is able to maintain her marriage and I hope the person gets what they deserve nothing.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:47 AM on May. 25, 2010

• i think these ppl release these tapes to get some money apparenty whoever released it is a nobody and needs some money so he's blackmailing and needs some cash
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 10:49 AM on May. 25, 2010

• http://www.hindustantimes.com/Kendra-s-sex-tape-beats-Kardashian-s/H1-Article1-548388.aspx

Wilkinson's sex tape features her with boyfriend Justin Frye, and has become a hit even before its release - with pre-order figures completely overshadowing the raunchy film sold by the model-and-party girl, reports News.com.au.

Both videos have been released through pornographic video company Vivid Entertainment.

While Justin was paid 100,000 dollars for the X-rated movie, Kendra is to receive up to 50 per cent of the profits made from sales.

Wilkinson had initially tried to block the release, but after realizing that she could rake in a lot of moolah, she entered into negotiations with the video company.

The 24-year-old star started dating Justin in high school, but split from him shortly before she embarked on a relationship with Hugh Hefner and moved into the Playboy Mansion.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 10:52 AM on May. 25, 2010

• You know what if Hank really has a problem he should have thought about who he was marring. I saw the preview and she says to him "You married HH's ex girlfriend." like really I looooooooove her and I think she is awesome and did what she could to have a better life than she had hell I'd date HH because I mean really he is an awesome guy!!! But it is true he married HH ex girlfriend what was he expecting?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 3:00 PM on May. 26, 2010