has any one had lassie surgery?

If so what was it like?

I am in my late 40's I did ask my long time optometrist and she said I would not really benefit from it.
Do you think she told me this bc of business (I have know her since 1992) or personally?
Then again she is from way back then oppose to new OP just coming out of school fresh stuff.
heat do you think? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• OP HERE LASIK SURGERY
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on May. 25, 2010

• You want to look like a Collie?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on May. 25, 2010

• OP HERE...LOL CUTE (maybe)
    Anonymous

• I haven't but know people who have. If your eyesight is really bad, lasik could improve your vision, but you still might need glasses/contacts to get to 20/20. Also, if your sight is really close to 20/20 already, lasik might not improve your vision at all. I think it gets your sight close, maybe to 20/30-20/50.

I would call a lasik surgery office and speak to someone to get more details and the pros/cons.
    kitkabob

Answer by kitkabob at 1:17 PM on May. 25, 2010