Just a little worn out today. Thought I'd start a topic. Anyone meet anyone famous before? I was on this site and it got me thinking. Who have you all met?

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Entertainment

• I met Steve Nichols(Patch) from Days of our Lives, he was in Boston doing People are Talking and my cousin(who worked for the TV station) got us a private meeting!!!

Answer by momto1727 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver and kids
    Lou Ferrigno (The Incredible Hulk)
    Big John (Rock of Love with Bret Michaels)
    Several Detroit Lions, Tigers and Red Wings

• no one : (

Answer by Patience1 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i met sammy hagar @ a club. super cool guy, i remember he was the 1st person i drank tequila with. i also remeber that was 23 yrs ago!!! LOL....time flys..................

Answer by krisstencarmela at 8:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• When I was 18 I won backstage passes to an Ozzy Osbourne concert.I took my best friend at the time.We got to watch the concet,1st row,(at Red Rocks in Colorado)then go back stage and meet him.We had a blast!We got autographed c.d.s and our picture taken with him.At the time,I was a big Ozzy fan(Black Sabbath)GOOD TIMES!!

Answer by flowerchid72 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I met,shook hands, with Elizabeth Taylor way back when she was campaigning for John Warner.She really does have lavender eyes.

Answer by Kat122 at 7:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Steven Tyler of Aerosmith in Chicago around xmas. I was just walking around, looked over, and he looks familiar, and then it hit me. He talked for a minute before having to be rushed away. He wished me merry xmas though!

Answer by Zoann at 8:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I ran into O.J. Simpson at a Disney World resort. Scary.

Answer by hotmama404 at 8:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I worked in the New Orleans fine dining circut for years, so Ive met quite a few. Billy Joel, Matchbox twenty, and alot of pro football players, to name a few

Answer by bvona at 12:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Christian Laettner (NBA player - him I knew), Shaq, Anthony Kiedis & Chad Smith from RHCP, Kadeem Hardison, Chris Tucker (I sat next to alot of them at Laker & Clipper Games), Clint Black & Lisa Hartman (sat next to them at Disney on Ice) Miley Cyrus at the Target in my town (she lives here, that was just after the VF scandal), a ton of Soap Stars inc Susan Lucci, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos

Answer by Mama2MagnEm at 9:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2008