Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is this called? it is so frustrating!!!

While I am typing or texting I type in a word but not notice a word pops up as I am typing and as I continue it picks that word instead and then whatever I am saying does not make any sense.

some times I do check the word but othertimes I am just typing away I don't check.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (2)
  • Change the text settings on your phone. If you can't figure it out, call your service provider and they will be able to walk you though it.

    Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:36 AM on May. 25, 2010

  • t9, dear.

    Answer by matobe at 10:33 AM on May. 25, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.