Serouisly any advice would be great!

Before I had my first son (18months ago) well before I got pregnant. I was a sex hound! with my husband of course! Anyways ever since ( we have 2 kids 1, 18months #2 3 weeks.) I got pregnant the first time my sex drive is GONE. I mean I love my husband, I'm still attracted to him just the thought of sex annoys me. I still give it too him & its not that I don't want it. I just can't get into it & really enjoy it. I know since I just had a baby to give it time but is there anything else I can really do to get my drive back? I'm eating right, I'm starting to exercise but I have no clue what to do.

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 9:42 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Honestly, the more you have sex the more you will start to 'get into it' again. Being a mom is stressful and after a day of dealing with kids, the last thing that we want to do is worry about the needs of our man. We want some 'me' time so sex seems just another thing that we do for someone else. I put it on a schedule. that way I knew it was coming and soon, I didnt' care about the scedule anymore as I wanted it more than what I had alotted. It will come back. And good for your hubby for being understanding!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:48 AM on May. 25, 2010

• *OP* - my DH totally understands & doesn't pressure me but we both wanna share that connection again, but I don't wanna just give it up because he wants it.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:44 AM on May. 25, 2010

• you should not be having sex until 6 weeks after the baby. You might want to try to wait the 3 more weeks
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 9:46 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I have the same problem...it's just diminished every additional child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on May. 25, 2010

• you are not alone
    you have too many things on your do no list
    i bet you are at the bottom of list and do not even make the list most days
    women have fore play start long before the bedroom
    IF you can have your husband do some things for you, without you even asking him-the best, then you will have less on your mind later when time allows for adult time
    imagine he tells you to go out to the store alone-no kids, or the library-no kisa
    you come home and he has cleaned the kitchen and folded the laundry, made dinner for the next three days, tackled that project you never have time for etc etc etc
    you would be much more relaxed
    good food and sleep essential but having less on the list, so you can move up the list-just as important
    he could hire a maid service to help him and you can go do something for yourself for a few hours
    because he will not be able to take care of two small kids and do chores=no one can do it all
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:51 AM on May. 25, 2010

This is very true!
    I also recommend x-scream by slumber parties (slumberparties.com) It makes you insanely horny!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:56 AM on May. 25, 2010