Do you think my husband cheated and does this mean he is gay?

Heres the story....In my husbands deleted emailbox I found emails back and forth from a man he met on craigslist. The emails talked about hooking up (I probably can't write anything they said here), one even said, 'just stop by real fast, I am in the garage and my wife is asleep, you'll love it. When confronted, at first he denied it with some crazy stories that even he knew didnt sound believable. Then for a while he was very apologetic and said he is sick and needs counseling (about a day). Now he said that he was just teasing him and was going to rob the guy (cause we have been really tight on money, cause he was looking for jobs on there and clicked on this and one thing led to another bla bla) and he can't believe I would think he would do something gay. This is not the first time he has been caught messing around on the internet but before it he said it was just online and I said fine but be open with me next time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• idk i'd think something was up with that situation...that's a little odd to me
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 10:21 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Believe it or not, a LOT of guys are in the closet. (Oprah did a show about this.) But when confronted, he's going to deny deny deny. Mainly because it questions him manhood. I don't know what to say about the situation. Good luck.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:22 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Still me with more to my question......So im really not sure if I can stay with him since I gave him an opportunity to be open and he still went behind my back? We do have a 2 year old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Oh, Honey. Yea, I think he's gay (or at least bi). He's embarrassed, and going to desperate measures to cover it all up. I really think counseling would be a good start, but if he wants to with men I don't think even counseling would help. I'm really sorry you're going through this difficult time. PM me if you need to talk.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:24 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Either way, I wouldn't want to be with him anymore. Either he is gay or he was going to rob the guy.. Not the person I want to spend my life with. To me it doesn't matter if he did cheat or not. Something is not right here.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:25 AM on May. 25, 2010

• P.S. It sounds like he has shattered your trust. Without trust, no relationship can work out.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:25 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Woah!! I def think he needs that counceling. I don't think his stories line up and maybe he is curious? idk but he is married to you and if he has those urges he needs to be open with you about them. I wish you some luck. I don't know that I could be with someone like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Face it. Your man likes it on the DL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on May. 25, 2010

• He might be curious. However, that still doesn't make it okay to be sneaking around behind your back and lying to you. Maybe he should talk to someone about it so he'll be able to open up and be honest with you. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 25, 2010

• umm it sounds like he is gay
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 10:35 AM on May. 25, 2010