Online work from home?

Has anyone done any of the work from home programs? Was it actually beneficial?
I found a work from home thing and really want to try it but with everything that gets put on the internet, I'm nervous about getting screwed. Its only $50 to get registered and begin receiving the info, and I get my login information withing 24 hours of joining...but I dont want to pay that $50 then get fooled...sadly, I cant even spare that little bit of money...what do you think?

landons.mama

Asked by landons.mama at 10:42 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:45 AM on May. 25, 2010

• yeah i have a journal on my page full of money making things that are free....and i add more veeryday!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:21 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Check Monster.com every day within your area ... they usually want their work at home people to be nearby. There are particular places I've heard of that hire people from home ... one is Alpine Access (I think that's the name) And I hear Flowers.com does too but it's usually seasonal.
    LauraMe

Answer by LauraMe at 11:38 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Hmmmm.... that sounds kind of strange. You should never have to pay to receive information. I would check with the Better Business Bureau to see if there is any information. I work from home and I love it. I am a stay at home Mommy to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:54 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Found many other things to be a waste of time. Training sucks, pay sucks, etc.

Let me know if you need 1on1 help!

Emma

http://revenflo.com/wp-content/uploads/facebook_fan_page_icon-300x300.png

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:13 PM on May. 25, 2010

• This is what I do from home...

www.scentsy.com/my2scents

I paid for my kit, which included my website and everything to get started. I have made alot of money with this company...and earned back my startup kit fee in the first month. I've been with them for over a year, and I'm still making money!!! Sometimes making an investment pays off, but it does depend on what you're investing in. Since you didn't say what company you'd be working for, I can't honestly say whether it's a good idea to get involved or not. I'm sure you'll know in you heart whether it's something you really want to get into. I'd never heard of Scentsy when I signed up, but I took a chance and it turned out great for me!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:22 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I work with a company called D.I.S. Dynamic Income Solutions. We are a team building company and create multiple streams of income. Its easy and simple. Please email me if interested DShellhorn4solutions@gmail.com
    visit http://www.DynamicIncomeSolutions.com mention Danielle Shellhorn
    I hope to hear from you!
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 10:39 PM on May. 25, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. Occasionally, I do medical billing I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 5:40 AM on May. 26, 2010

• Never never never, let me repeat, never pay for a work at home job.

There are some ways to make money at home that dont require training or spending any money at all, and you can start immediately. Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:40 PM on May. 26, 2010