Progesterone Suppositories?

Has anyone started taking them after ovulation to prevent a early miscarriage and it work? Ive had several early miscarriages and my progesterone is low, so I started the day after O and im hoping it helps. I just havent heard of any success stories.. Have any?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had to use them when I did In-Vitro. I also had to take the Progesterone Injections. All I can say is it worked! I have a great little Boy! Best wishes & Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Thats great to hear! Thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I used them after IUI. My progesterone levels still fell and I lost one pregnancy. The next time I switch to injections around 4 weeks and had a healthy full-term pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• I am part of a moms group and I personally know 3 moms who had several miscarriages with low progesterone and used supplements and carried healthy babies to term. It's always great to hear success stories!
    Anonymous