What is this Ear infection or Swollen Glands???

I am not sure if is an ear infection but every time i swallow the sides of my neck in the inside hurts it feels like is near the inside of my ears i don't know if you get what i mean is weird to explain but every time i swallow it feels like the inside of my ears hurts but i don't know if is my glands because i touch the sides of my neck to feel my glands and they hurt a little bit and even the back of my head hurts what could this be any advice.

datmami22

Asked by datmami22 at 10:57 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Health

• yuck I hate that feeling,I usually mince up some garlic and add it into some room temperature olive oil let it sit for a couple hours,then put it in your ear it will feel so wonderful and you will start feeling better. Also gargle salt water,its nasty and all but it works to get rid of infections.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:12 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Its actually both that your feeling. Get well soon momma.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:13 AM on May. 25, 2010

• OMG i know this lol so if/when you have a cold or infection your lymp nodes swell its just a way your body helps to fight off infection you have lots of them all over your body but thoes are just the most common its very normal. Hope you feel better soon!!
    MOMivated07

Answer by MOMivated07 at 10:55 AM on May. 26, 2010