My husband is mean to me while I am sleeping !?

For the last 2 months or so I have started snoring at night ... my husband kicks and yells at me to stop snoring and is actually mean to me... I am basically asleep ( he yells and I wake up but its like I am not really fully awake) ... He yells at me to quit snoring ... IT IS NOT LIKE I AM DOING IT ON PURPOSE !

I dont understand how he can seriously be that mad over snoring ... He is like " quit f*cking snoring ! ( and he never says that word) .... I mean I understand it is because he was woken up, but he is also waking me up, and then gets mader that I am mad that he woke me up to tell me something that I cant control.

In the mornings we have been having the same fight and i tell him well he is welcome to sleep in the guest room... but he wont, and night after night it is the same

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Seriously? You wake him up with your snoring and then you get mad because he wants you to stop? How self-centered of you. You are making the noise. YOU need to stop it. Sure, you're not doing it on purpose, but you are doing it nonetheless. Why should HE leave to the guest room when this is your new noisy habit?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:10 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Ya'll need to sleep in separate rooms. Lots of happy couples do it. As long as you still have sex it's ok.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:10 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Have you tried strips or anyother stuff on the market to help with snoring. Sleep deprovation can make people very cranky!! Maybe you should sleep in the guest room but I would try products first.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:11 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Consult your doctor to see what you can do; in the meantime, don't sleep with him.
    ikesmommy

Answer by ikesmommy at 11:11 AM on May. 25, 2010

• go see a doctor. Tell him to get to sleep before you. We have the same problems sometimes. My husband snores and grinds his teeth. I tell him he needs to see a doctor but he wont. What works best for me is to try to get to sleep before he comes to bed. Sometimes he does get so loud that i do have to wake him up and tell him to role over. It is annoying...BUT...I feel the person that has the issues should be the person to go on the couch or go in the other room if they can't deal with it especially if you've already seeked help with a professional.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:12 AM on May. 25, 2010

• and by person with issues i do mean your dh.
    shay1130

• I'd pee on his face. Aim for the nose. When he wakes up tell him, "It could have been snoring, foo!!!" Buhahahahahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 25, 2010

• you sleep in the guest room until he shapes up tell him you won't put up with being treated like that
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 11:17 AM on May. 25, 2010

• OP HERE

Pnukey - I have always put up with his sleep problems so yeah i think he should put up with mine... I cannot stop it, he doesnt have to be mean about it....

He has to have all of the blankets lined up all night... if I "mess" them up he also gets mad at that.... he talks kicks and SNORES in his sleep too ...... I have never complained about it.!

and the kids slep with us ( with me) - it is easier for him to go to the other ( smaller) bed than it would be for me....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on May. 25, 2010

• You should go get your tonsils and adnoids removed right away if you have insurance of you dont,sometimes they can make arrangements for you to pay back the money. So go see a ear nose throat doctor. Also sometimes snoring can be due to being overweight,but this isnt alwasy the case I snore to sometimes and my son use to snore till I got him fixed and neither of us is overweight it just so happens to be that our tonsils and adnoids are twice what their normal size should be. I would sleep in the other room till you can get help. GL!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:21 AM on May. 25, 2010