AHHH !

This is basically a rant but open to advice...

I have an aunt who has chosen me to be her new best friend but she is annoying me badly !
- She calls ATLEAST 7 times a day, usually to ask me something about how to do something on facebook & when I tell her she cant do it, she argues with me that she can ....and then asks me how to, again.

- She tells everyone EVEYTHING ... like the past weekend at a get-together....she has basically told everyone there that her son has gotten his g/f pregnant... but then when someone asked her about it.. She acts like she doesnt know what they are talking about . ex. " they are pregnant?? That is news to me".

- We dont get to go visit my mom often, so my aunt insists on calling to tell her that we visit all the time - which we dont.

- causes drama and problems, then says she doesnt get involved...

- tells everything she is told but adds to it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would slowly start cutting her off...sounds like trouble to me.
    Secretive

Answer by Secretive at 11:26 AM on May. 25, 2010

• I would be screening the phone calls and not answering when its her and if you do answer by accident, tell her your really busy and will call her back later. She sounds like drama lady...I tend to try to stay away from people like that,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:36 AM on May. 25, 2010

• OP HERE

LoL... I have tried the call screening -- in those cases she just happens to stop by my house...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on May. 25, 2010