Question for the seriously TTC'ers.. about sex TMI

I heard that if the woman has an orgasim after the man has ejaculated, then she is more likely to concieve because the contraction to the cervix... I belive it, makes sence to me! Heres my problem.. I dont orgasim! (not by having sex anyway!) I can only orgasim when my clit on the outside is being stimulated, thats usually what my husband does before we start to BD... Will it work the same way, if im only stimulated on the outside after he ejaculates?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't think it will work the same way. But, you could still conceive without the orgasm. Good Luck!!
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 11:20 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Sorry, misread the question. Yeah, maybe it will. It can't hurt to try.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 11:22 AM on May. 25, 2010

• try using a sex toy while you have sex. Hold a vibrator to your clit (the littl magic bullets are great) Or get a cock ring that has a vibrating feature.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 25, 2010

• Not sure if that is true but you can get preggers and not orgasm
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:22 PM on May. 25, 2010

• u dont have to orgasm to get pregnant! if u don't tho you are more likely to conceive a girl (old wives tale) im not sure that it works that way... and using clitoral stimulation works well it did for me cause i very seldom orgasm without clitoral stimulation... here is a tip: men think it is hot to see women masturbate so u masturbate while having sex and see what happens.. GL
    Anonymous

• I always use a vibrator when we have sex. Hes on top and is straight up and Im on my back with my toy. he does his thing and I do mine. It actually turns him on alot more when we use my toy. But you do not need to O to get pregnant. I have heard if you go before he does the sperm have something to swim in.
    Anonymous

• I always use a vibrator when we have sex. Hes on top and is straight up and Im on my back with my toy. he does his thing and I do mine. It actually turns him on alot more when we use my toy. But you do not need to O to get pregnant. I have heard if you go before he does the sperm have something to swim in
    ..............................
    OP here - I also use that to my advantage! If i go 1st then i can produce enough CM so the sperm can get to the egg better and we wont need any lube!.. I guess we'll find out if its working or not in a few weeks!!
    Thanks for everyones help!!
    Anonymous