Im 23 weeks and i have really bad back pain it hurt to even walk,and the doctors dont know why either.Someone please help?

They said that it could be a numerous of things but since im pregnant they are limited in what the can do.

Sweetheart08

Asked by Sweetheart08 at 11:59 AM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had terrible back pain when I was carrying twins, was told that it was all normal pregnancy stuff.
    turned out that the back pain I'd had for weeks was actually back labor-
    I lost the twins.

have you brought up the question of possibly back labor?
    I hope it works out for you-
    Anonymous

• back labor what is that? i have been hooked up to every machine the got to see if it was preterm labor and it wasnt that
    Sweetheart08

Answer by Sweetheart08 at 12:12 PM on May. 25, 2010

• go see a chiropractor! sometimes the body shifts putting pressure on the nerves, and that can cause pain. a chiropractor can help tons!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:32 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I had it bad around that time also! it would shoot pain right down through my butt to! :( I just wanted to cry, after a few weeks it got better know i only get it once and awhile!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:32 PM on May. 25, 2010

• im 23 weeks now and im having it again this is my second, my first was the same. if the pain starts in your lower back and shoots down one leg or the other its called your sciatic nerve( and usually gets worse when you stand from resting) this is what my ob said, i had it checked by 4 diffrent ob's to be shur. and if its this im sorry to say it only gets worse the bigger your belly gets, but it goes away right after the baby is born. good luck! heating pads sometimes work.
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 3:51 PM on May. 25, 2010

• My "back" pain was actually caused by Preeclampsia/HELLP Syndrome. My liver and kidneys were shutting down and the pain was excruciating.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 4:56 PM on May. 25, 2010