what do u think abt KENDRA?

Imane1215

Asked by Imane1215 at 12:09 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think she is a beautiful girl who is ready to take her life in a different direction with marriage and family and put her past behind her
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:10 PM on May. 25, 2010

• She's entertaining but I hope she realizes that most marriages fall apart when they do a TV show. Jessica and Nick, Hulk and his wife, Jon and Kate....the list goes on...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:10 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I love kendra she seems so real. She's funny and just has a great personality, i really hope that her and hank work out i think they are really cute together
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 12:13 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I think she seems pretty cool, actually, which is a lot more than I can say about a lot of reality tv stars.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:16 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I like her too. she is showing her real personality and what a real mom and wife does eventhought she s a celebrety. the only thing that i dont agree with is her being very open when it comes to the sexuality ratherthan that she makes feel that i m not the only one who has the baby weight problem especially that we both gave birth in december and we both had a c section. i find that her birth experience is similar to mine :d
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 12:19 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Whose Kendra?
    Anonymous

• I'll be the odd one out then I guess. I think she is immature and not very bright. I think eventually Hank will get tired of her antics. I can only imagine the kind of crap he takes in the locker room about her.
    Anonymous