Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but

It seems that there are a lot more interesting things to talk about today. Great topics, debates worth debating, and I find that ladies today are thinking deeply and sharing things that are touching. The overall tone of CM is good today IMO. Has anyone else noticed this today or otherwise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, actually I have... Yesterday seemed SO awful!
    Anonymous

• Yes, but the day has just begun, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:17 PM on May. 25, 2010

• True...
    Anonymous

• I've only been on here and there today, but yes, I've noticed a small difference. There are, of course, the usual, but there does seem to be a bit more deep thinking going on. I like it. Personally, it's what I've been looking for. If anyone knows of any other sites where I can find it, let me know. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:23 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Yes things are alot more laid back today. Its not alot of bitching going on and the questions aren't being repeated over and over again. so its a good day on cafemom
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:34 PM on May. 25, 2010