Anyone have a Samsung Reality? And a skin for it?

I can't seem to find one where I can buy it online. I have the phone, just need a good protective cover for it.

Thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Shopping

• Do you mind if its just black???
    http://www.fommy.com/view-full-page.asp?divid=Samsung&model=Samsung+Reality+SCE-U820&cat=Cases&skuno=88329
    There is a clear one too.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 12:23 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I didnt have this phone but I have a samsung highlight and had the hardest time finding a case for it too. I did find them at the mall. The malls here have kiosks that have almost every kind of cell phone case! I got a cool zebra print one :)
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 12:24 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I'm trying to find a full skin that covers the entire phone, because I'm mostly worried about the screen. I have a hard outter shell. I think I am going to buy the one you suggested though, because I LOVE that it is hard plastic and rubberized. Thanks!
    Anonymous

• Oh man if you find samsung phones that do cover the screen too, PLEASE let me know!!! I have scratched my phone numerous times!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 12:35 PM on May. 25, 2010