Weirdly worried....

I am 7.3 weeks, ive had 2 misscarriages prior to this pregnancy..one at 8 weeks and the other at 19 weeks. Already in this pregnancy i have had to go to the er because i started to bleed bright blood...both times the doc said everything was ok and baby was healthy, this has def. added to my anxiety... its super hard to pretend like everything is great if i dont know.... so anyways my question is "Should i be worried right now" my last trip to the er was one week again and like i said everything was ok then, i havent bleed since then, but it seems like i have lost my symtoms recently... i think i might be just convincing myself that everything isnt good, im just worried 24-7.... can i have a misscarriage without bleeding??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• stop worrying, your stressing your self out which raises your chances of having a miscarriage. just try and relax, keep your mind off of it. do things you enjoy, go shopping, get a message, whatever. just stop worry and remember that whatevers ment to be will be.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:33 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Stressing does not raise your chances of having a miscarriage...stressing is a mental thing, if your body miscarriage is has nothing to do with ur mental state only physical.
    Anonymous

• Stress can most definitely effect your baby. I agree with PURPL butterfly, you should relax and stop worrying about it. Never worry about something unless it happens. Treat your body good, eat well, go for walks, do things that are good for you...no sense in fretting about something that hasn't happened.
    walkintherain

Answer by walkintherain at 1:14 PM on May. 25, 2010