Do you think your best friend is your worst enemie?

I believe they can be. I have one anyway-like one really close friend.

The reason I say this is because they know everything about you. Sometimes it could be a nightmare if your friendship broke up.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:38 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Enemy???
    Anonymous

• Yeah. My so called best friend is very verbally abusive. I had to cut back on how often I talk to her cause she is so stinking dramatic...
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 12:40 PM on May. 25, 2010

• no. My bf is my husband. I at one point in time would tell my lil sister everything and everytime she would get mad at me she would try to hold stuff over my head so i just quit talking to her. I have a name for these type of people...frienemy.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:41 PM on May. 25, 2010

• One of the benefits of having a best friend is trust, if there is no trust there is no friendship! Anyone who will use personal information against you is not a friend!

Answer by older at 12:43 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Never let your gurard down 100%. To ANYONE.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 12:45 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Nope. She's done t hings that have gotten on my nerves but that's any friend.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:45 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Mine and I are cool but since we did sooo much stuff together growing up (bad stuff) I'd keep her as my friend so she could never tell me dark secrets...
    Anonymous

• If your best friend is a woman, then beware. Women are conniving and if you cross them, they will use everything they have against you.
    Anonymous

• I have a co-worker that I have worked with for 26 yrs. Are we friends b/c of work or are we co-workers who are friends? My ex went to a meeting last week, we work for the same company. He called me and told me that our company is thinking about pay cuts across the board. So, I called and told my co-worker this. So ex calls me back yesterday b/c he has gotten tons of phone calls from fellow employees wanting to know whats going on. Then ex starts back peddling with me telling me the union would never go for that. Not his original story Saturday night but ok. So my big mouth co-worker ran and told everyone before even Monday...lol. its kinda of funny, but she can be a shark when she wants to be
    Anonymous

• It seems to me that some of you ladies have never experienced true friendship, I have my best friend of 40 years now, we grew up together, we are so close that sometimes we sent each other telepathic messages which we both hear, we sense when there is a need to call each other, she knows and so do I our darkest secrets and neither one of us have ever felt threaten by this, we trust each other with everything, and the bond still lingers and will continue to do until we die.

Answer by older at 1:12 PM on May. 25, 2010