Can you put regular lotion on your face?

like Jergens for example I do use face cream but ran out completely but for now I have Jergens and Baby Lotion would either be ok to use for now?
Thank you ladies!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes, I use jergens and baby lotion. Its not too thick and doens't make my skin oily and its WAY cheaper lol
    Anonymous

• ummmm? i don't know... can you :)
    Anonymous

• Yes, the only issue is that sometimes the non facial lotion is very greasy and if you break out easily, I would use something lighter, but if it's only once, yeah who cares.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 1:02 PM on May. 25, 2010

• It depends on how greasy the lotion is and how oily your skin is.
    You could cause the face to become too greasy, which can cause you to break out.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:15 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Also if you get allergic reactions to fragrances be careful. My mom had tons of problems with shampoo and lotions. You never know how your skin will react to it so use caution
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:21 PM on May. 25, 2010

• anything without scent. The perfume in scented lotions can dry your skin. jergens has a light scent so that might be fine. but I wouldn't use the baby lotion sense the scent is a little stronger. Baby lotion always drys my skin out
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:14 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I had a huge jar of cetaphil body cream. I used it on my face and it's ok. I used to spend so much on face creams and such but now I know better. Jergens? I don't know...it isn't hypoallergenic and it has perfume in it so I wouldn't use that on my face. I won't recommend it.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 1:41 AM on May. 26, 2010