Looking for game suggestions for my kids WII - we have Sports Resort and Mario Cart - our kids are 10, 8 and 3 - any suggestions?

momofthreekjs

Asked by momofthreekjs at 2:04 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just Dance is a blast. Our whole family is hooked and it was easy for my little ones to figure out.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:06 PM on May. 25, 2010

• My kids really enjoy the Wii Fit.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 2:08 PM on May. 25, 2010

• the older ones may like playing super mario brothers, or mario galaxy. and if you have wireless internet you can buy games and download them to your console for like 10 bucks, for some of the classic nintendo games like Sonic and the first Mario. the fishing games are really fun too. and i dont know how you feel about like star wars or fighting games but the 10 yr old and dad may like to use the sabers on the lego star wars game.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 2:10 PM on May. 25, 2010

• FOR THE THREE YEAR OLD THERE IS A GAME CALLED THE POOHYOUS I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT (YOU DOWNLOAD IT OFF THE WII .....SPONGE BOB GLOBS OF DOOMS IS REALLY GOOD (FOR THE OLDER KIDS)I LIKED PLAYING IT !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 2:10 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Carnival Games. Even the littlest will be able to play most of the games on it, and all of them can play together. It's a family favorite around here.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 2:11 PM on May. 25, 2010

• mario party
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 2:11 PM on May. 25, 2010

• My kids from 2 to 13 all enjoy Wii Carnival Games.
    Anonymous

• Thanks everyone - I didn't even know I could get stuff with my wireless connection - going to have to check out how to work that - love the idea of that:)
    momofthreekjs

Answer by momofthreekjs at 2:19 PM on May. 25, 2010

• You can even get the original Mario games from the Wii store....for your youngest, there is a Diego game that my 3 year old loves!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 2:35 PM on May. 25, 2010