:(

I'm a player, I like this guy who I know is a pretty sneaky guy. I like him because he's hard to get and the rest are easy. The problem is, he thinks i'm teasing him like I do to everyone else but I'm really not.
I want to do stuff with him because I know that he's secretive and I love it.
What should I do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• This is CafeMom not MySpace. Did you post on the wrong site by accident?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:09 PM on May. 25, 2010

• You find Jesus
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:10 PM on May. 25, 2010

• are you sure you're not playing him? even just subconsciously? i mean, the only reason you listed that you like/want him is b/c 1) he's secretive and 2) he's hard to get.. what happens when you get him? he wont seem that hard to get anymore b/c u already have him... and then you'll get bored with him and go for the next "hard to get" guy.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 2:13 PM on May. 25, 2010

• He knows you as a player, why would he ever think you are anything else? Sounds like you need a 'hook up' not a serious relationship
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:18 PM on May. 25, 2010

• You need to look deep inside yourself and figure out why you think you are worth so little as to keep playing all these men. If he is looking for a real relationship you are definitly not the kind of girl he will want, or anyone else for that matter, for a relatioship men want a woman that they respect, that they can rely on, and that they can trust. If you are just sleeping around with everyone you are none of those things. He is pretty smart for not wanting to get involved. I dont mean this to be offensive, but I think it could help to hear it.
    Anonymous

• Um...Grow up and stop acting like a spoiled brat?
    Anonymous

• This is exactly why our society has gone straight down hill. Being a player is nothing to be proud of. Go get some real goals in life, bring your standards up, and find some self respect. You are worth more than just to give your body away to whoever wants to use it.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:17 PM on May. 26, 2010