How would you interpet this statement

My friend and I went out Saturday night. He and I have been together and sometimes we just go home together and snuggle up and sleep. On the way home Saturday night (he was taking me to my other friends house..I live half an hour away) he said "I would like to just snuggle up and sleep with you buy my house is a mess and G (his ex) left a bad taste in his mouth about all that." Im not quiet understanding how to take this or what he was meaning. So what do you think he was meaning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he has feelins for you but he is scared to act on them. Just let him figure out what he wants and don't push
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:27 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Maybe his house is messy and his ex nagged him hard for it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:28 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Im with Bradent, I think his house is messy and he is embarrased to have you over
    Anonymous

• Men dont tend to make us read through the lines like we do them......I agree with the above, House was messy Ex gave him a hard time about it, so he doesnt want to make the same mistake twice...sounds like he wished he wouldve cleaned up!!! lol...if your really curious ask! couldnt hurt!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:13 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I agree sounds like he wanted to have you over but his house was messy and his ex gave him a hard time about it and also he probably was wishing he had cleaned up earlier lol
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:44 AM on May. 26, 2010