What do you love?

I love when I hear my baby wake up and cry, because I can go get him from his nap. I love even more to hear him wake up and babble to his toys in the crib. I love to watch him run around in only a pair of overalls. I love it when he nearly loses his balance, regains it, and looks at me for confirmation that he's such a big boy! I love the way he eats graham crackers. I love it when he claps his little hands. I love when he thinks we're chasing him and lures us into playing with him. I love to hear him talk to his dad when he changes his diaper. I love when he's tired and leans his head on my shoulder. Tell me something you love about yours.

MamaRae85

Asked by MamaRae85 at 2:28 PM on May. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love when my way too big too be carried daughter asks to be picked up and carried.

I love when my son holds my hand when we watch a movie together

I love when my daughter gets shy when she see's me smiling and/or sobbing while watching her dance

I love when my son sings songs to me he's written especially for me

I love when my daughter hugs me violently and with gusto for no reason other than to hug me

I love when my son promises to marry me one day

.... and I love when his sister politely declines the same invitation after I've explained to him for the 8,000th time I cannot marry him
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:31 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Great answer! Also, I checked out your profile, just curious how old they were. Beautiful children!
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 2:34 PM on May. 25, 2010

• Thanks! my son is 5 and daughter will be 4 this weekend..... they're often confused as twins and they bicker like an old married couple.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:37 PM on May. 25, 2010

• oh yeah ... I love when my kids argue like an old married couple. LOL......

and I love when I have a serious overstock of dandelion bouquets. Which is, um.... often.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:39 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I love the fact that my 19 and 16 yr old DD's still hold my hand in the stores. I love when they flop across my bed for some silly chat. I love when my 3 and 4 yr old sons creep down the stairs in the morning and peek around the corner to see if I am up yet. I love to go in at night and cover them up and just stand and watch them sleep for a bit. I love sticky kisses, finger prints on the windows, and sand in little shoes. I love when my 24 yr old son stops by and hangs a basket of flowers on the hook on my front porch out of the blue. I love when he will sit on the porch and play his guitar for me. I love the fact that I have been blessed with 5 amazing human beings, and I wonder how on earth I got so very lucky!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:15 PM on May. 25, 2010

• What a good Question! I think it's a great way to remind one of the wonderful little beings they gave birth to since being a mom can be so challenging.

-I love how my daughter will attack me with hugs and kisses
    -I love that my son sings songs to me
    -I love how my daughter wants to help with the dishes
    -I love that my son likes me walking him into school in the morning and still lets me give him kisses
    -I love checking on them when they sleep and seeing just how adorable they are.
    -I love that they pile on top of me to watch a movie and we all fall asleep on the tiny couch together
    -I love it when my son read stories to us
    -I love it when we play hide-n-seek and they are completely dumbfounded about how they couldn't find me

I pretty much love everything about them. Although it annoys me, I even love the fighting, it means they love each other enough to fight ; )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 4:40 PM on May. 25, 2010

• I know I was the person who asked the question, but here's another: Sometimes, late at night, he'll wake up and won't be able to get himself back to sleep. So I get to go in there and be with my little boy, just me and him in the dark, whispering and cuddling until he finally starts to drift off. Then, I get to get him up the next morning, his skin soft against mine and his chubby little cheeks red from sleep. Haha, just writing this, I wanna go upstairs and wake him up just to snuggle!
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 10:25 PM on May. 25, 2010