potty books for toddlers

what are some great potty books? my son is 25 months old and potty traning. I'd like to get him a potty book.

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 2:37 PM on May. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't know if it would actually help him learn how to go potty, but it is a very cute book that me and DD enjoyed ----- she even talked about it out from no where months later after it was returned to library that I checked it out again ---- "Tinkle, Tinkle, Little Tot" ....or I guess full title is "Tinkle, Tinkle Little Tot: Songs and Rhymes for Toilet Training"....by Bruce Lansky, Robert Pottle, Anne Catharine Blake (Illustrator)
    pd4now82

Answer by pd4now82 at 2:52 PM on May. 25, 2010

• There are many books, but there is a video called "It's Potty Time" that my son loved. It is so funny. It has songs like "She's a Super Duper Pooper". You really have to see it. It is the weirdest/craziest thing, but my son loved it. I think it helped a little. My husband and I used to sing the songs. We actually played it for our friends because it was so funny. http://www.amazon.com/Its-Potty-Time-Duke-Family/dp/6301982711
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:53 PM on May. 25, 2010

• everybody poops
    lowesjessica

Answer by lowesjessica at 12:02 AM on May. 26, 2010

• We love everybody poops..but it is not really a potty training tool...but it is a good book!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:05 PM on May. 26, 2010